PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
All the services provided in our store are XXXXXXXX registered at kumaskumas.com. It belongs to our company and is operated by our company.
Our company may collect personal data for various purposes. It is stated below how and in what way the collected personal data are collected, how and in what way these data are protected.
By filling in various forms and questionnaires on our Membership or Store, some personal information (such as name-surname, company information, telephone, address or e-mail addresses) of the members are collected by our store due to the nature of the business.
In some periods, our company may send campaign information, information about new products and promotional offers to its customers and members. Our members can make all kinds of choices about whether or not to receive such information while becoming a member, and after making a member login, this selection can be changed in the account information section or they can make a notification with the link in the information message received.
During the approval process carried out through our store or via e-mail, personal information transmitted to our store electronically by our members will not be disclosed to third parties except for the purposes and scope specified in the "User Agreement" we have made with our Members.
Our company records and uses the IP address of its members in order to identify problems related to the system and to resolve any problems or disputes that may arise regarding the service provided. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in general and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
Our company may use the requested information for direct marketing by itself or its collaborators, outside the purposes and scope specified in the Membership Agreement. Personal information can also be used to contact the user when necessary. Information requested by our company or information provided by the user or information about transactions made through our store; It can be used by our company and its collaborators in various statistical evaluations, database creation and market research without revealing the identity of our members, outside of the purposes and scope specified in the "Membership Agreement".
Our company, to keep confidential information strictly private and confidential, to consider it as a confidentiality obligation and to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to take all necessary measures and to take all necessary measures to prevent all or any part of confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. is committed to show.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Our company prioritizes the security of credit card holders who shop from our shopping sites. Your credit card information is not stored in any way our system.
When you enter the process, there are two things you need to pay attention to in order to understand that you are on a secure site. One of them is a key or lock symbol on the bottom line of your browser. This shows that you are on a secure internet page and all your information is encrypted and protected. This information is used only depending on the sales process and in the direction of your instructions. Information about the credit card used during shopping is encrypted with 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, independent of our shopping sites, and sent to the relevant bank for questioning. If the card availability is approved can be sustained for shopping. Since no information about the card can be viewed and recorded by us, third parties are prevented from obtaining this information under any circumstances.
The reliability of payment / invoice / delivery address information of orders placed online by credit card is audited by our company against Credit Card Fraud. For this reason, the accuracy of financial and address / telephone information must first be confirmed in order for customers who place orders from our shopping sites for the first time to reach the supply and delivery stage. If necessary, the credit card holder customer or the relevant bank is contacted to check this information.
Only you can access and change all the information you provide while becoming a member. If you protect your login information securely, it is not possible for others to access and change information about you. For this purpose, during membership transactions, we act within the 128-bit SSL security area. This system is an international encryption standard that cannot be broken.
Internet shopping sites with an information line or customer service service and where full address and telephone information are specified are more preferred today. In this way, you can get detailed information about all the issues you have in mind, and about the reliability of the company providing online shopping service.
You can get more healthy information.
Note: We recommend that you pay attention to the company's full address and phone number on internet shopping sites. If you are going to shop, make a note of all the phone / address information of the store where you purchased the product before shopping. Confirm by phone before shopping if you do not trust. All information about our company and the location of the company are specified in all of our online shopping sites.
MAIL ORDER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURITY
Your identity and credit card information that you send to us by credit card mail-order method will be kept by our company in accordance with the principle of confidentiality. This information is kept for 60 days against the objections to withdraw money from the credit card that may occur with the possible bank and then destroyed. In case of withdrawal of any amount other than the mail-order form approved by you for the price of the products you ordered, you can naturally object to the bank and it does not pose a risk as you can prevent the payment of this amount.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
1. Law, Decree Law, Regulation etc. To comply with the obligations imposed by the legal rules issued and enforced by the competent legal authority;
2. In order to fulfill the requirements of the "Membership Agreement" and other agreements concluded by our store with users and to put them into practice;
3. Requesting information about users for the purpose of conducting a research or investigation duly carried out by the competent administrative and judicial authority;
4. When it is necessary to provide information to protect the rights or security of users.
Never write down your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you send to the Customer Service of our store regarding any of your orders. Information contained in e-mails can be viewed by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transferred from your e-mails under any circumstances.
Our company can obtain information about the users visiting our store and the use of the website by using a technical communication file (Cookie-Cookie). The mentioned technical communication files are small text files that a website sends to the user's browser to be stored in the main memory. The technical communication file facilitates the use of the Internet by storing the status and preferences about the site.
The technical communication file helps to obtain statistical information about how many people visit the site, for what purpose, how many times a person visits the site, and how long they stay on the site, and dynamically generate advertisements and content from user pages specially designed for users. The technical communication file is not designed to receive data or any other personal information from the main memory or your e-mail. Most of the browsers are originally designed to accept the technical communication file, but users can change the settings so that the technical communication file does not arrive or a warning is given when the technical communication file is sent.
Company Title: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("Law"), your personal data; As the data controller, Şahinler Collective Company Necmettin and Serkan Şahinler (“Şahinler Koll.Şti.” or “Kumaskumas.com”) within the scope described below. You can obtain detailed information about the processing of your personal data from the "Kumas-fabric.com" Policy on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data (https://www.kumas-fabric.com/kisisel-verileri-korunmasi-ve-aydinlast- text). “Policy”).
This text has been prepared by "Kumas-fabric.com" to inform about the processing, storage and transfer of personal data of our customers (buyers and senders), visitors, suppliers and internet and mobile application users within the scope of our commercial activities within the scope of the "Law" and the relevant legislation. .
Your collected personal data, within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law;
• Receiving, delivering and monitoring the posts,
• Providing products and services based on your request (logistics, supply chain management, customs clearance and brokerage services),
• Conducting contractual processes, including payment and collection transactions,
• Sending updates on cargo tracking procedures and providing you with appropriate delivery options,
• Carrying out the necessary activities regarding the products and services offered by the company by the relevant business units,
• Opening an account on our website and / or mobile application and performing your transactions electronically,
• Complying with legal obligations and Company policies and making necessary notifications to the competent authorities,
• Conducting market research and following marketing trends to ensure the realization of sales targets,
• Monitoring and management of customer demands and complaints, conducting customer satisfaction studies,
• Ensuring the legal, physical, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the Company and related persons who have business relations with the Company,
• Carrying out the necessary work by our relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by the Company and ensuring security, especially the process security, during the execution of the related business processes, and taking precautions by detecting security violations.
a. To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected; In line with the realization of the above purpose by the company; legally authorized public institutions and authorized private persons, our suppliers, business partners and third parties within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
b. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
The Company's Support Office, Regional Directorates, in order to provide you with your personal data, in order to fulfill our legal obligations under the legislation and our contractual and legislative obligations, to ensure the operation and security of our business activities, and to customize our products and services according to your taste and usage habits, if you give your express consent. , Transfer centers, Branch and Agency campuses, website, mobile application, telephone and e-mail, based on the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
c. For What Purposes Your Personal Data Will Be Processed In The Existence Of Your Explicit Consent
Your personal data collected; Planning and execution of marketing processes of products and services, carrying out profiling and analysis activities, recommending and promoting the products and services offered by customizing them according to your taste, usage habits and needs, carrying out activities related to issuing loyalty cards and carrying out campaign activities, special events, competitions, sweepstakes and Ensuring your participation in surveys, advertisements, promotions, etc. It can be processed within the scope of your express consent for the purpose of sending commercial electronic messages and sharing them with third parties from whom we receive services.
D. Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of the Law
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
• Learning whether your personal data is processed,
• Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
Knowing the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• To request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
• To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and within this scope, and in case your personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately, to request notification of the transactions made to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred
• By analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, a result against the person himself.
do not object to its emergence,
To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data. You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the "kumas-fabric.com" Data Owner Application Form, which you can reach at email@example.com. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; However, if the transaction requires additional costs, you may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.